Creatively and thoughtfully designed, the town house centred in a group of 3 is in a cul-de-sac off O’Connell Street. Number 16, still held by the original owner and architect, was designed to benefit from the north facing courtyard garden.
The home streams with natural light and has a deceptively generous interior.
Quietly and securely situated you will find this a home of immediate and immense appeal – a home to simplify your busy life yet be close to all that North Adelaide, and the City of Adelaide has to offer.
This extraordinary home features:
• A light filled entrance hall with a 6 metre light well!
• A wonderful north facing open plan living room combining lounge, living and an efficient streamlined kitchen further enhanced by a feature beech parquet style floor, all overlooking a private walled courtyard with Oasis garden
• Feature Vaulted ceilings offer wonderful generous gallery like spaces for your art collection
• Downstairs powder room
• Substantial master bedroom suite (also north facing) with an abundance of wardrobe space, and ensuite bathroom
• An additional 2 double bedrooms with built in cupboards
• A well fitted main bathroom
• A very generous remote control double width garage with direct access to the home
• Extra storage and a laundry
• Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning
This is fun and enjoyable North Adelaide living at its best…. a quick stroll for great coffee or eat at one of the many excellent restaurants) and pubs on O’Connell Street at your whim. A quiet walk through the parklands, catch the latest movie at the Piccadilly or visit the North Adelaide Library.
Just a hop, skip and jump to the Adelaide Oval or 10 minutes to Universities, museums, art galleries and New Royal Adelaide Hospital on North Terrace.
And if you have a desire to travel just lock up and leave!
An exceptional opportunity to purchase a stunning, safe, easy care home, skilfully designed residence, beautifully light and bright with an amazing feeling of space – in this incredibly handy location!
Please call Richard Colley 0418 827710 or Greg Ennis 0402 795201 to arrange a viewing of this super home at a time to suit.