A hidden gem & complete in every regard, this ‘as new’ torrens title residence provides for luxurious accommodation over two levels including both formal & informal living areas, three(3) bedrooms plus study, two(2) generous bathrooms and stunning solar heated, fully tiled lap pool.
In the heart of cosmopolitan Norwood, you would need to be intimately familiar with the suburb not to be surprised by what lies at the end of the street. Nearby Hutchison Reserve is a dog lovers paradise and gives an unexpected, almost serene feel to the environment.
Some of the numerous design highlights include:-
– Chef’s kitchen with premium appliances, two-pack joinery and a combination of stainless steel & Caesarstone bench tops. An integrated fridge freezer & 166 bottle wine cabinet are included.
– Hardwood (Sydney Bluegum) direct stick timber flooring to high traffic areas.
– BP solar ‘Sunnyboy’ energiser kit. (2,520 watts)
– Cat 5E TV/Data cabling looped to all rooms.
– Low energy triple down lights throughout.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning – ducted Inverter system with 4 zones & linear slot diffusers.
– Audio/Video intercom with gate release to pedestrian gate. ( Handsets at ground & upper level)
– Alarm with monitoring capability.
– Remote control blinds to dining area adjacent the alfresco decking .
– Remote control weather activated awning to balcony off master bedroom suite.
– ‘Real Flame’ gas fireplace with chimney breast, joinery & hearth detail.
– Electric driveway gates & automatic irrigation to garden areas.
With nothing to do but move in and start living, this beautiful home is ideally suited to busy professionals who seek the ultimate lifestyle. Your inspection by private appointment is highly recommended!
Best Offers By Tuesday 8th October 2013 at 5pm (unless sold prior)