A North Adelaide Gem! Character laden villa with parkland frontage and a short walk to Adelaide Oval and the Festival Centre.
This beautiful home is positioned on the north facing, quiet end of Kingston Terrace. Much loved by the owner’s for almost a quarter of a century and admired by many, this superb home combines style, elegance, and modern-day comforts in one of Adelaide’s most sought-after suburbs.
With its stunning wide hallway, lofty ceilings, beautifully sized rooms, character fireplaces, ornate cornices, and stylish, neutral décor throughout, this incredibly comfortable home comprises:
• Elegant formal sitting room – or perhaps another bedroom?
• Master bedroom with a very generous walk-in wardrobe which houses abundant hanging and storage space,
• large ensuite bathroom with marble vanity,
• second bedroom, also with plenty of wardrobe space,
• a smart light and bright family bathroom with tiled hob-set bath, separate shower, and generous marble vanity,
• the perfect home office with ample built-in bookshelves, filing and extra storage. (Or possibly a further bedroom if required),
• a stunning open plan family room incorporating meals and sitting areas,
• gourmet kitchen fitted with quality appliances, abundant bench space, hidden pantry and loads of storage.
• The family room connects to the outdoor walled terrace via wall to wall sliding glass doors. A retractable awning makes it perfect for entertaining on those long summer afternoons.
• Cleverley designed laundry with balustraded staircase down to the fully contained cellar, and external access to discrete clothesline area,
• 2 car carport and driveway offering a total of 4 off street car parks.
Other features include gas heating, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, and a security system.
Delightfully situated on a deceptively large 609 sqm (approx.) allotment, with well-established hedge garden, this is an exciting opportunity to purchase a beautiful home in a premium location.
Offered by way of expressions of interest concluding on Thursday 4th November 2021 at 11.30am (Unless sold beforehand)
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing at a time to suit.