Modern and Comfortable Magnifence!
A beautifully presented home quietly situated amongst other superb properties in this beautiful enclave .
Superbly constructed and appointed in 2009, this fastidiously maintained residence has been so cleverly designed to offer comfort, privacy, style, and loads of fun.
With delightful neutral tonings throughout, this delightful property features:
• Cosy front lounge
• welcoming light filled entrance hall
• Gourmets Kitchen with quality s/s appliances including Miele dishwasher and 900mm oven with 5 burner hotplates, and an enormous walk in pantry
• “European” laundry with laundry chute opposite
• Downstairs “powder room”
• fabulous north facing rear family room
• Outdoor covered pavilion with ceiling fan and gas connection for the bbq
• Stunning “salt water” heated lap pool – with no trees hanging over it!!!
• sundrenched rear courtyard
Wander upstairs and discover:
• A generous master suite complete with superb Built-in robes, a luxurious en suite bathroom with twin heated shower, spa bath, and heated floor, and its own balcony
• Two further double bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and built in cupboards
• A fourth bedroom or office
• A family bathroom with separate shower and bath, and an adjacent loo
• A further living space, ideal for home office, or extra family room
The home boasts ducted gas heating, ducted cooling, a double garage with electronic panel door, 5 kw (approx.) solar system and electronically controlled sprinkler system
Within easy walking distance to the North Parklands, O’Connell Street Shops and cafes, North Adelaide Golf Course, the Adelaide Oval, and the City of Adelaide beyond, 14 – 16 Tormore Place is a total package for your enjoyment – and if you do want to leave all this for a while just lock up and leave!
Please call Richard Colley 0n 0418 827710 to arrange a time to view the suits you.
Expressions of Interest Campaign concluding Tuesday 22nd June 2021 at 11.30am.