Superbly positioned on one of North Adelaide’s finest streets, this most attractive 3 bedroom low maintenance “stand alone” home is sure to impress!
A very well presented and maintained c1987 home offering privacy and space with an abundance of light. Elegant neutral decor throughout has created a lovely feeling of comfort and style.
• A generous sitting and dining room overlooking the central courtyard
• A beautifully presented kitchen with “Caesar stone” bench tops and quality appliances, including a dishwasher.
• main bedroom with built in wardrobes
• 2 further bedrooms
• A super renovated “white” bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• A second loo
• A well fitted laundry
• A sun drenched North facing family room, opening to the rear courtyard area
• A secure carport with a remote-controlled door, and access to the rear garden.
Other features include beautiful wooden flooring, slim line blinds throughout, ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning, security alarm, and well established easy-care gardens with no lawns to mow!!
Set amongst some of the most magnificent homes of North Adelaide, it’s a quick stroll to the Mills Terrace parklands and easy access to all North Adelaide has to offer. Golf courses, the aquatic centre, Universities ,the new Royal Adelaide Hospital and the Adelaide CBD are ALL within close proximity. Living at 134 Molesworth Street is incredibly convenient!
What an exciting opportunity to purchase a superb, safe, easy care home in this superior location. A fabulous place to live or a wonderful addition to your investment property portfolio!
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange an inspection at a time to suit you.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest, concluding at 12.30 on Thursday 17th August 2017, unless sold beforehand.