What a gem! This beautifully located home, on one of North Adelaide’s finest streets, is a superb offering. It has been very cleverly designed to feel like a home of much larger dimension!
Very well built in 1987, this well presented double brick home, with a charming presence, return veranda, attractive neutral décor, and set amongst gorgeous easily maintained gardens offers privacy and space with an abundance of light.
Absolutely perfect for “down sizers”, young professionals, or smaller families, we think you will love this home! It features:
• 3 metre high ceilings throughout most of the home
• Generous sitting room
• Separate dining room overlooking one of the 3 courtyard areas
• Very functional kitchen with plenty of bench space, cupboards and a dishwasher.
• Second living room, also opening to the central courtyard
• Ground floor bedroom, adjacent to the main bathroom and separate loo
• “European” laundry
• Large airconditioned upstairs bedroom suite, with voluminous walk in wardrobe, and en-suite bathroom
• Superb central courtyard
• Sun drenched North facing rear courtyard
• Secure carport/garage
Nestled quietly at the rear of this most attractive enclave, and surrounded by some of the most magnificent homes of North Adelaide, access to all that North Adelaide has to offer is very easy.
Golf courses, the aquatic centre, great schools, Universities, the new Royal Adelaide Hospital and the Adelaide CBD are ALL within close proximity.
This is a lovely place to live or a super addition to your investment portfolio!
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange an inspection at a time to suit you.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest, concluding at 12.30 on Friday 22nd September 2017, unless sold beforehand.