Perfectly positioned in beautiful Burlington Street, in the heart of Walkerville, this stylish easily maintained family home is sure to please!
Well built in 1986, this super home offers privacy and space with an abundance of light. It has been radically upgraded over recent times resulting in fabulous 2017 living that will suit entertainers and family life with a minimum of fuss and maximum enjoyment.
• A delightful welcoming foyer
• A most generous sitting room with views to both the front and rear gardens
• A sun drenched family/meals area opening to a courtyard and rear garden
• A “brand new” Alby Turner kitchen with beautiful finishes, Ilve 900mm stove, and other top European appliances, with loads of clever pantry space, and other cupboards and drawers! A fabulous breakfast bench over looks the open plan family/ meals area.
• A well proportioned master bedroom suite with great built in wardrobes, a most generous walk through wardrobe, and a beautiful “brand new” superbly fitted ensuite bathroom with wonderful light.
• Three further bedrooms.
• A beautiful “on trend” designer bathroom featuring a spectacular bath, separate shower, and beautiful cabinet work
• A well fitted “as new laundry“, again with superb cabinet work
• A two car side by side garage with roll a door access to the pretty rear garden, and space in front of the home for visitors cars, and an electric gate to the street.
Other features include ducted heating and cooling throughout, beautifully established and lush easy care gardens , and a fabulous “loggia” for outdoor entertaining. Set amongst the magnificent homes of Walkerville, easy access to buses, a short stroll to the Walkerville Terrace “village” and within very close proximity to the city of Adelaide, Burlington Street is a great place to live.
What an opportunity to purchase an up to date, easy to look after home, with plenty of accommodation for the family with the ‘WOW” factor in the heart of Walkerville!
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827 710 to arrange an inspection at a time to suit you.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest, concluding at 12.30 on Thursday 16th March 2017 (unless sold beforehand).