This immaculately presented town house is quietly situated in a small group metres from the wonderful parklands and Melbourne Street.
Beautifully constructed c1984, and since re-furbished throughout, this fastidiously maintained home has been cleverly designed to offer a great feeling of comfort with superb light, space, privacy, and style.
This delightful solid brick home features:
• A private and secure “intercom” entrance
• An up to the minute gourmet kitchen featuring premium European appliances, marble bench tops, and loads of pantry and cupboard space overlooking the rear living room.
• A light filled north facing living and dining room flowing out onto the brick paved rear courtyard, with magnificent built in cupboards and shelving
• A beautifully fitted downstairs bathroom with a “European” laundry cupboard
• A super master bedroom suite, opening to its own “Juliette” balcony, and boasts a most generous walk in robe, and opens to the superb bathroom with the finest of fittings.
• 2 further upstairs bedrooms- 1 with a B.I.R, the other with a desk and shelving.
• A superb north facing brick paved courtyard, with a remote controlled retractable awning
• A generous double width garage with mezzanine storage and automatic roller doors
Other features include lofty ceilings and superb marble flooring throughout the living areas, quality carpeting to the bedrooms, reverse cycle air conditioning, quality window treatments, and an abundance of storage space.
This is North Adelaide living at its best…. a quick stroll for coffee or a bite to eat on Melbourne Street, wander over the park to the Adelaide Oval, or just little further into the Adelaide CBD. And if you have a desire to travel just lock up and leave!
A superb opportunity to purchase an immaculate, safe, easy care home with a feeling of space in this premier location! A “cut above” the rest!
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing of this super home at a time to suit.
For sale by way of Expressions of Interest, concluding Tuesday 2nd October at 12.30pm unless sold beforehand.