An immaculately presented home beautifully situated amongst other magnificent properties on this premier inner Eastern suburb boulevard!
Superbly constructed and appointed in 1994 to the highest of standards, and lived in by the current owners ever since, this fastidiously maintained home has been so cleverly designed to offer comfort, privacy, and style.
Beautifully sited on 506 sqm (approx.) of magnificent Alexandra Avenue.
The interior design was predominantly the magic of renown interior designer Angus Foulds, with furniture specially designed and supplied by Grange Furniture showing off a distinctive French provincial flair.
122 Alexandra Avenue is a residence of immediate appeal and most generous proportion – a home to simplify your life with maximum comfort and enjoyment!
This sensational home features:
• A delightful and enticing entrance hall
• A “six star” master bedroom suite, opening to 2 balconies. The suite boasts a most generous walk in robe, and a superb ensuite bathroom with marble benchtops and the finest of fittings.
• Light and airy bedroom 2, with built in robes, adjacent to the “family” bathroom
• An inviting formal lounge room with “the wow” factor” and adjacent dining room
• A study and an intimate sitting room, or possibly bedroom 3 and 4
• A contemporary open plan rear meals/kitchen/family room with beautiful and timeless “Saturnia” Italian stone flooring throughout
• A super kitchen featuring French limestone benchtops, premium European appliances, gas hotplates, a cavernous pantry, and loads of cupboard space.
• A well fitted laundry with loads of cupboards and bench space
• A light filled living room flowing out onto the delightful private rear garden…. an entertainer’s dream!
• A most generous TRIPLE width garage with room for up to 5 cars, remote roller doors and internal access to the home. There is also extra off street parking for additional vehicles.
• A downstairs home office/bedroom/ wine cellar and several other storage areas
Other features include lofty ceilings throughout the home, reverse cycle air conditioning, security system, 14 panel solar power, and well established and immaculate easycare garden areas with automatic watering – of course!
Oh, did we mention the FIVE CAR SECURE GARAGE with internal access to the home?
Alexandra Ave is zoned for Rose Park Primary and Marryatville High schools, and of course there are many prestigious colleges close at hand. It’s a quick stroll for coffee or a bite to eat, an easy walk across Victoria Park into the City or a short drive to Norwood Parade or the Burnside Village.
This is Toorak Gardens living at its best…what more could you want?
A superb opportunity to purchase an immaculate, safe, easy care home with a feeling of space and grandeur in this premier location!
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing of this super home at a time to suit.