Located on the Fringe of the Parklands is this delightful 1920’s cottage. Retaining original charm and character of its heritage on the outside, the completely renovated interior boasts a light, bright and modern finish.
Comprising 3 large bedrooms, plus sitting room, open plan kitchen/ family/ meals, and main bathroom with separate toilet and laundry.
Special features include:
– High ceilings
– Polished floorboards
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Built-in robes to bedrooms 1 and 3
– New kitchen with glass splash back, walk-in pantry and smeg appliances.
– New laundry with glass splash back and built in cupboards.
– New resort style bathroom with glass shower screen and bath.
– Paved courtyard with Vergola for year round entertaining and built-in BBQ on rolling castors for slide away storage.
– Rain Water Tank
– Inbuilt Bose surround sound speakers in family room and second zone in sitting room.
With a short stroll through the parklands to the University and CBD, and Melbourne Street around the corner this idyllic location offers the best of City Fringe living.
Low maintenance, just lock up and leave. Council Permit Car Parking.
Too good to miss!