Perfectly positioned in Lockleys, surrounded by lovely homes, beautiful parks, golf courses and beaches closeby, this beautifully renovated and extended home has seamlessly evolved into a magnificent family home over recent years.
Privately tucked behind its secure fencing, you will find a home of immediate appeal and deceptively large proportion.
This modern masterpiece, overlooking a magnificent pool and beautiful outdoor entertainment area comprises:
• An inviting entrance foyer
• A huge light and airy sitting room featuring high ceilings and a fabulous gas fireplace
• A gourmet’s kitchen with wide “granite” bench tops, an abundance of cupboards, and prestigious European appliances including a 900 mm Smeg Stove and hotplates, range-hood, and dishwasher.
• A superb family/dining area adjacent to the kitchen
• A family room/home theatre space
• A beautiful resort style covered entertaining and pool area
• A massive Master bedroom suite, also opening to the pool, complete with a generously
sized and beautifully appointed tiled ensuite, and enormous “his” and “hers” walk in robes.
• Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 all of good proportion, and all with built in cupboards
• A generous main bathroom with a spa
• A well fitted laundry
• Guests “powder room”
• A lined double garage, with an abundance of storage space, and secure room at the front of the home for another 2 cars off the street
Other features of this beautiful home include reverse cycle air conditioning, security system , beautiful plantation shutters, stunning timber flooring, a modern swimming pool including solar heating, salt chlorinator and efficient new filtration system, 3kw solar system, 4000 litre rainwater tank, and well established and incredibly private easy care garden areas.
Well situated on this 713 sqm (approx.) allotment, this is an exciting opportunity to purchase a magnificent home in lovely Lockleys…..
Please call Richard Colley mob 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing.
Offered by way of expressions of interest concluding on Thursday 2nd February 2017 at 12 noon (unless sold beforehand)