Superb family living on over 1060sqm in this hard to beat location in leafy Glenunga!
With its beautiful wide hallway, lofty ceilings, well sized rooms, beautiful fireplaces, and many other elegant original features, this substantial and much loved c1926 Bungalow boasts:
• Elegant formal sitting room opening to the beautiful Dining Room
• Superb Master bedroom suite with a walk in wardrobe, and a superb new “vogue living” ensuite bathroom
• Generous Second and third bedrooms, one with a w.i.r! Need 4 or 5 bedrooms? You could easily convert the formal dining room/sitting room into 2 additional bedrooms or 1 plus a sitting or dining if required!
• Beautiful tiled family bathroom
• Open plan kitchen with oodles of cupboard space, separate pantry, and stylish stainless steel appliances
• Huge family room, opening to the outside entertaining areas
• A superbly fitted out laundry, which also doubles as a bar/servery via clever bi-fold windows to the rear Alfresco area
• The full width ”Alfresco” area features a high gabled roof, and a built in wood fired pizza oven
• A super salt water swimming pool
• A generous back yard with plenty of room to kick a footy, play some family cricket, or simply chill out in your own oasis of verdant well established garden!
Other features include ducted reverse air conditioning throughout, a 2 car car-port, plus plenty of extra space for more cars to park.
This is a wonderful family home with plenty of room to move! With flexible floor plan options offering separate living spaces, and fantastic entertaining options both inside and out, you will all have fun living here!
Within the school zones of Linden Park Primary school, Glenunga International High School, and close by to Seymour, schooling is easy.
There is sensational shopping at nearby Frewville and Burnside Village shopping precincts, fabulous restaurants nearby, and good public transport. Less than 5km into the CBD – this is a very handy spot to reside.
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange an inspection at a time to suit!
Offered by way of expressions of interest concluding on Friday 10th June 2016 at 12 noon (Unless sold beforehand).