Please contact Richard now to arrange a time to view at a time to suit you.
The c1950’s home is sited on an established block of some 774 sqm (approx.) with a 15.9m (approx.) frontage. Buy to live in and have fun or rent out for a while whilst your plans for its future are being processed!
This vibrant, happy, and much loved home features:
· Three bedrooms -Large main and good sized 2 and 3, all brightly painted
· A huge rainbow themed lounge/living room
· Updated kitchen with adjacent meals area
· Lime Green bathroom
· Laundry and separate loo
· Enormous covered rear patio with huge brick paved pergola area beyond
· Fenced chicken run with chicken coup
· Fenced guinea pig/bunny run with hutch
· Herb garden, and garden beds overflowing with flowering daisies, geraniums, shaded by Golden Elms, Coc’s palms, and mandarin and lemon trees to name just a few!
Other features include:
· Off street parking for at least 6 cars, plus a vintage wooden garage!
· 2 rainwater tanks
· CCTV Security system
· Security grills on windows
· 3 phase power
The home is around 7 km from the CBD, the home/land is positioned in the rapidly transforming suburb of Greenacres.
This is an amazing opportunity to purchase a well priced property to either have fun in now, renovate, or detonate and build. (STCC). What a fabulous investment! Buy now whilst you can!
Ring me now to arrange a viewing…..
I look forward to showing it to you!