Live in style and enjoy the stunning North Adelaide Parklands on your doorstep!
Light Filled, with a feeling of space and serenity – beautifully presented – nothing to spend -do not miss this!
This stylish town house in a well managed small group features:
• Two generous bedrooms, both air conditioned with loads of wardrobe space , one with a verandah!
• An upstairs Office/Study nook
• A beautifully updated bathroom
• A fabulous updated kitchen with loads of cupboard space and dishwasher
• A lovely wooden floored meals area adjacent to the kitchen
• A well proportioned air conditioned living room, opening to the rear.
• Second “loo”downstairs off the modern laundry….. very handy!
• An impressive and very private sundrenched north facing front courtyard garden overlooking the parklands able to accommodate a large outdoor setting and still plenty of room for the BBQ and more!
• A Rear Courtyard and covered carport, with room for a second vehicle.
There is plenty of room to live and entertain in style in this really well built 1980’s home with raked ceilings, great light, and superb proportion, that has evolved and been updated to reflect the needs and requirements of a 2016 lifestyle.
It is so well situated within walking or cycling distance to everything you need via the magnificent streets of North Adelaide. Love Golf? Swimming? Cycling? Walking or jogging? Whatever your desire, the North Adelaide Parklands, some 930 hectares of beautiful open spaces are literally at your front doorstep! Wander across the golf course to the highly acclaimed Red House Café, up to the O’Connell Street shops, hotels and restaurants, or enjoy an easy stroll to the Adelaide Oval, and up and over the footbridge into the city of Adelaide.
The bus is handy also! Life is SO easy here!
A brilliant place to live well, or a great time to add to your investment portfolio…
A beauty…. Come and have a look.
Please phone Greg Ennis on 8239 0909 or Richard Colley on 0418 827 710 to arrange a viewing.
Expressions of Interest Campaign concluding Thursday 15/9/16 at 12.30pm (unless sold beforehand).