An absolutely gorgeous double fronted sandstone villa awaits your viewing!
Built around 1890, this delightful, renovated villa has evolved magnificently with 2022 living in mind!
With its stunning wide hallway, lofty ceilings, generously sized rooms, smart neutral décor, and magnificent north facing rear living rooms, this superb home comprises:
· Master bedroom complete with walk-in wardrobe and magnificently fitted ensuite bathroom
· Generous second bedroom, or maybe an office or formal sitting room?
· Superb third bedroom with its own stylish ensuite bathroom
· Deluxe “powder room”
· Smartly fitted laundry with loads of storage space, and external access
· A true “Entertainers’ kitchen, with European appliances including wall oven and microwave, induction hotplates, two dishwashers, and a built in deep freeze. Cleverly designed with expanses of Caesar stone and stainless steel bench and breakfast space, and abundant pantry and storage.
· a stunning north facing open plan family room incorporating meals and sitting areas, partially divided by the magnificent central gas log fire heater. ,
· The meals area opens fully to the covered and paved outdoor entertaining terrace (complete with ceiling fan), which then flows out to the stunning well established and incredibly well planned private rear garden.
· The beautiful garden features lawns and raised garden beds delightfully displaying a well thought out selection of delightful shrubs and fruit trees, including lemon, lime, and mandarin to name just a few!
· A side driveway provides ample off street carparking for two.
Other features of the home include polished floorboards, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, the feature “Heat & Glo” gas log fire, security, and an automatic sprinkler system.
Live the North Adelaide Life to its fullest! Which walk for you today? Will you start off via the “horse” or “Uni loop” parklands? Perhaps a cup of coffee on Melbourne Street, or a drink or bite to eat at the Kentish or Lion Hotel afterwards? What a choice! Sussex Street is also a truly short distance to the Adelaide Oval and the zoo, with universities, art galleries, museums, and the Adelaide CBD only a little further.
So well situated on a 440 sqm (approx.) allotment, privately tucked behind its picket fence and high hedge, this is brilliant opportunity to purchase a fabulous home in this incredible location.
Offered by way of expressions of interest concluding on Wednesday 3rd August 2022 at 11.30am (Unless sold beforehand)
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange a private viewing at a time to suit you.