Beautifully positioned within a very well maintained group of only four, 2/11 Dudley Avenue is a must see!
Nestled halfway down the most attractive pine tree lined driveway, and set behind delightful gardens of roses, lavender and rosemary, the superb stone fronted “courtyard home” offers privacy and space with an abundance of light. With a very clever floor plan, this home has been designed to simplify your life for maximum enjoyment!
This most comfortable home features:
• A delightful sitting room
• A contemporary kitchen with masses of storage and bench space opening to the dining area
• A light filled dining area opening to the superb rear courtyard area and lovely garden
• A bedroom “wing” comprising of a main bedroom with bay window and abundance of wardrobe space, and 2nd double bedroom plus roomy “2 way” bathroom and generous laundry.
• A lockable garage with a remote controlled door, with access to the pretty rear garden.
• A space in front of the garage for a second car.
Other features include ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and a well established easy care garden complete with irrigation.
With quick access to buses and trains, a short stroll to the cosmopolitan Prospect Road precinct of cafes, restaurants, and shops, or just a bit further across the parklands into North Adelaide, life in Dudley Avenue is VERY convenient!
An exciting opportunity to purchase a superb, safe, easy care home with a feeling of space in this super location. A fabulous place to live, or a wonderful addition to your investment property portfolio!
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827 710 to arrange an inspection at a time to suit you.