Tranquil sanctuary in the heart of cosmopolitan Norwood!!!
Wow! Peacefully located overlooking a stunning creek setting, this beautiful c1994 “Alan Sheppard” built home is sure to impress!
Nestled at the end of a stunning tree lined driveway, this superb home offers privacy and space with an abundance of light .. A great entertainer, it has all the comforts and feeling of a much larger home without the upkeep! With high vaulted ceilings and elegant neutral decor throughout you will enjoy a feeling of space, comfort and style throughout.
• A delightful welcoming hallway
• Generous sitting room
• A superb family room and well appointed kitchen opening to the delightful deck area.
• A well proportioned main bedroom with great built in wardrobe, and a superb “marble” ensuite
• A generous second bedroom with loads of cupboard space
• A lovely study area that could easily be converted to a third bedroom if required
• A smartly tiled main bathroom
• A separate laundry opening to its own service yard/court yard
• An under main roof garage opening into the home
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
All main rooms overlook the magnificent creek setting.
Located amongst the magnificent homes of Norwood, with easy access to buses, a short stroll to Norwood Parade, and within very close proximity to the city of Adelaide, 103a George Street is incredibly convenient living!
In an enclave of just 2 dwellings, this is an exciting opportunity to purchase a very special and unique home….. A fabulous place to live or a wonderful addition to your investment property portfolio!
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange an inspection at a time to suit you.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest, concluding at 12.30pm on Thursday 2nd February 2017, unless sold beforehand.