Wander into William Buik Court and you will find a beautifully built town home of great appeal and proportion – a home to simplify for your busy lives, yet close to all that North Adelaide and the City of Adelaide have to offer.
This well laid out home features:
• A light filled entrance hall
• A north facing open plan living room combining lounge, living and kitchen overlooking a paved courtyard with a beautiful bluestone backdrop.
• Downstairs bedroom with a built in wardrobe, opening to an internal courtyard.
• Well appointed bathroom with a separate bath and shower, and adjoining laundry, opening to an internal courtyard
• Upstairs bedroom suite with an abundance of wardrobe space, a fabulous ensuite, and access to two balconies.
• A double width garage, with remote roller door offering internal access to the home, and off street parking for another 2 cars, and a tool shed/study nook and a storage area/ wine room,
Other features include ducted cooling, gas space heating, 6 solar panels, and 2 rain water tanks.
People LOVE living in William Buik Court….. a quick stroll for coffee or a bite to eat on O’Connell Street, wander over to the park, or a hop skip and jump to the Adelaide Oval, Universities, New Royal Adelaide Hospital, and the Adelaide CBD. If you have a yearning to travel just lock up and leave!
A great chance to secure an easy care home with an amazing feeling of space in this incredibly handy location!
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing at a time to suit.