WANTED ! Fun loving bachelor or executive couple seeking the best fun house in Mitcham! Has a “Gatsby style” master suite with the lot, a huge spare bedroom for the occasional guest (or maybe a kid that just keeps coming back!), a fabulous study or office, cool pool, fab grounds for awesome parties, over sized garage for your toys – what more could you want!!
A modern lifestyle paradise of sophistication, elegance and fun enjoying a true Northern aspect, proudly nestled among other superb homes in beautiful Church Road, adjacent to Springfield.
This fastidiously maintained residence has been so cleverly designed to offer comfort, privacy, easy entertaining, and fun.
The home features:
• A private and secure front courtyard/lawned area with intercom-controlled access from the street
• Welcoming light filled entrance hall opening to the magnificence beyond
• A “gourmets” kitchen with superior appliances including Ilve stove & 5 burner stove top, Asko dishwasher, “Pura tap”, abundant bench space, and a great central breakfast bar looking over the dining area and private central courtyard – your summer-time dining room!
• A sensational “New York style” living room with a towering ceilings and wired up with Bose speakers, looking north through fully opening concertina doors over the rear sun-drenched “Palace Club” verandah and easily maintained “green” rear garden.
• Most generous ground floor bedroom with built in wardrobes with a beautifully fitted bathroom adjacent
• Light filled third bedroom/office/study, also with a fabulous adjacent bathroom
• Well fitted laundry, with access to the private “service” yard
• Upstairs haven comprising a living room/office/study, and master bedroom suite comprising a generous bedroom with ample Built in wardrobes, opening to the north facing balcony with beautiful views over the city and Gulf St Vincent, and a luxurious en-suite bathroom complete with a “proper” bath, separate shower, and underfloor heating.
Other features of the home include:
• Ducted reverse cycle air- conditioning throughout
• Chubb Security system
• A most generous double width garage, with remote roller doors, offering internal access to the home. There is also off-street parking for at least 2 or 3 additional vehicles.
• A fabulous salt chlorinated swimming pool
• A verdant and private rear yard with well-established trees and gardens offering peace and harmony with minimal upkeep
Live the life in your own private retreat, with the knowledge that you have the Mitcham Shopping Village just down the Road, the wonderful Edinburgh Hotel close by, easy access to superb schools including Scotch College, Mercedes College, Mitcham primary, and Unley and Urrbrae high schools, and the Brown Hill Creek reserve and other spectacular parks within walking distance.
A superb opportunity to purchase a superb and exciting home you will just love living in!
Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing of this super home at a time to suit you over the next few days!