A charming, comfortable and convenient low maintenance home in the “blue chip” council area of Walkerville… So close to everything – What a delight!
This stand alone Torrens Titled home is peacefully positioned on the corner of Lansdowne Terrace and Branston Court on the city side of Ascot Avenue.
The home boasts:
• A well sized master bedroom with bay window and built in cupboards
• 2 further bedrooms.
• A superb lounge/sitting room with a bay window overlooking the pretty front garden
• Dining room with access to the kitchen and outside entertaining area
• Superb modern kitchen with a dishwasher, and copious pantry and cupboard space.
• Well tiled main bathroom with separate shower and bath, and separate loo next door.
• Big separate laundry with plenty of cupboard space
• Lovely paved and covered rear entertaining area.
• Easily maintained side and front gardens
• Carport with room for one undercover, plus another space also!
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Built in around 1985, this brick home on an easy care corner block of some 439 sqm (approx), is just a hop step and jump from the beautiful linear park, the wonderful Walkerville Terrace Woolworths Shopping Centre, and has very easy access to the beautiful City of Adelaide, either by car, bus or bike… nothing is far away!
Nearby schools include Vale Park and Walkerville Primary, St. Andrews, Wilderness, St Monicas, Marden High and St Peters College to name but a few!
This home would suit so many! Singles, couples, smaller families, empty nesters, and of course investors!
There is currently a wonderful tenant in place until 31/1/17 who may consider an extension if you are looking for a rental investment.
Your inspection is highly recommended. Please call Richard Colley on 0418 827710
Being sold by way of Expressions of Interest concluding at 12 noon on Friday 16th December 2016 (unless sold beforehand)