SOLD – SOLD – SOLD
Picture perfect character laden bluestone villa c1880 in one of Adelaide most sought after prestigious residential locations, on an 855sqm (approx.) allotment.
Much loved by the present owner for almost a quarter of a century, this superb home has stood the test of time!
With its beautiful wide hallway, lofty ceilings, well sized rooms, beautiful fireplaces, and many other elegant original features, this substantial villa comprises:
• Elegant formal sitting room (or maybe a fourth bedroom?)
• Separate Dining Room opening to the rear courtyard
• Master bedroom with built in cupboards and a superb ensuite bathroom
• Second and third bedrooms
• A second bathroom, plus a detached third bathroom/laundry/changing room
• Kitchen opening to the casual meals area
• Large rear family room, also opening to the rear courtyard
• Carport and driveway offering a minimum of 3 off street car parks
• Vine covered courtyard
• Superb Swimming pool in the rear oasis of verdant well established gardens
Other features include a significant solar panel installation, gas heating, and an air conditioner in the rear family room.
Well situated on a deceptively large 855sqm (approx.) allotment, this is an exciting opportunity to purchase a well priced property in Medindie, live in and enjoy as is, or add your personal touches!