OLD MEETS NEW WITH GUSTO! WHAT A MAGNIFICENT RESULT!
Picture perfect, character laden, sandstone return verandah villa, c1915 in one of Adelaide’s most prestigious residential locations, on an 872 sqm (approx.) allotment.
With its beautiful wide hallway, lofty ceilings, well sized rooms, beautiful fireplaces, superb cornicing, and many other stunning features, this substantial villa comprises:
• Elegant formal sitting room (or maybe a fourth bedroom?) opening to the side verandah
• Master bedroom with walk in robe, and glamour fully tiled ensuite bathroom
• Large second and third bedrooms, both with built in robes
• A “vogue living” fully tiled main bathroom, with huge bath and separate shower
• A gourmets delight kitchen featuring Smeg appliances, and stunning finishes
• A most generous family/living area, opening to the side loggia and garden
• A well designed “family” laundry with external access
• Covered outside “loggia” overlooking the expansive lawned area
• 2 car carport, with electric gates to Cambridge Street
Other features include ducted air conditioning throughout, a paved and walled rear “service area”, and fully automated irrigation to the lawns and gardens.er in the rear family room.
The home has been transformed by a meticulous complete renovation… the hard work has been done, and the result is magnificent! It now offers you and your family a blank canvas to add your final flair with soft furnishings and garden planting, and possibly a pool… there’s plenty of room!
Well situated on a deceptively large 872sqm (approx.) allotment, this is an exciting opportunity to purchase a stunning property in beautiful Kingswood.
Call me know to arrange a viewing at a time to suit you!
Offered by way of expressions of interest concluding on Friday 6th May 2016 at 12 noon
(Unless sold beforehand)