A hop, step and jump from vibrant Hutt Street, an easy stroll into the centre of the CBD, and very close to the wonderful parklands…..life is really good here!
A bright and roomy 2 bedroom town house, complete with a large easy care rear court yard, carport, quietly secluded behind a brick wall in this tightly held group.
• Generous main bedroom with built in wardrobes
• Big second bedroom with views , also with built in wardrobes
• Good kitchen with loads of cupboards space, and an adjacent meals/dining area.
• Nicely tiled Bathroom and second loo downstairs….. very handy!
• Separate laundry
• Large lounge
• Neutral tonings throughout
• Air conditioner
• Lovely private front and rear courtyards… masses of room for your outdoor setting, BBQ and pots!
• Off street covered carport for 1, plus an extra small car if required!
Within walking distance to everything you need…. the parklands just down the road, Hutt Street and its lovely shops, bars, hotels and beautiful restaurants, and Universities, hospitals, and central CBD so close…. life is SO easy and fun here!
A sensational “lock up and leave” town house ideally suited to country folk or regular interstate visitors, a brilliant place to live for city and near city workers and students, a top place to retire, and/or a great place to add to your investment portfolio…
This is a delightful offering…. Come and have a look!
Please phone Richard Colley on 0418 827710 to arrange a viewing.
The property is offered for sale by way of an EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CAMPAIGN, with offers closing on Thursday 19th November 2015 at 12.30pm unless sold beforehand.
Council Rates: TBA
Strata Fees: TBA
SA Water: TBA
Living space: 106 (approx.)
Year built: c 1985